International Research Workshop
Research Proposal Writing and Fund Winning Strategies
RCTD is organizing an International Research Workshop “Research Proposal Writing and fund Winning Strategies” on 7-8 September, 2016 (Wednesday-Thursday) from 9:30pm-5:00pm PST through HD Video Conferencing. The workshop is designed to provide practical information to those researchers who have been asked to submit a research proposal as part of their application for admissions and for those who are applying to external bodies for postgraduate research funding.
The researchers from Universities, Research Institutes, R&D Organizations and Social Sector Organizations can participate individually or institutional in their own auditorium/office/home from anywhere around the world. The individual participant can participate using a laptop/desktop computer connected with internet. For institutional registration and arrangements, contact us through email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp/Call +923224309974, +971558804464). For details visit: www.rctd.org or www.rctdmembers.org.
Note: The university/institute can pay the registration fee after the workshop.
Designing a Research Proposal
- What and why of research proposal
- Identifying topic for research
- Exercise on Topic Selection
- Developing objectives, research questions and hypotheses
- Deciding research methods
The Art of Writing Research Proposal
- Writing research proposal
- Exercise on Writing
- Ingredients and structure of a research proposal
- The language of research proposal
- Using style manuals in research proposal
- Ethical considerations in proposal writing
- Managing your supervisor/mentor during proposal writing
- Sample Research Proposal
Writing Fund Winning Research Proposal
- Developing research proposal for funding
- Sample Proposal
- Submitting and defending your proposal
- Fund Winning Strategies
- Review and approval of your proposal
- Common mistakes in proposals
Kindly send us the following details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the Participant:
Discipline/Area of Research:
Phone/Cell: For Courier
Postal Address: For courier of Certificate and a DVD of Workshop recording
Date: 7-8 September, 2016 (Wednesday-Thursday)
Time: 9:30am-5:00pm PST
Contribution: Rs. 3000/participant
Member: Freely (Become a Member, Kindly visit: rctdmembers.org)
Institutional Contribution: Rs. 40,000 (up to 40 participants)
Note: The Universities/Institutes are requested to organize this International level workshop in their own computer lab/auditorium. RCTD will provide the conferencing facility. For Institutional participation and arrangements, contact us (+923224309974) or email@example.com. The university/institute will pay the participation fee after the one week of the workshop for the convenience of processing and paying the invoice. RCTD will send the certificates of participation and DVDs of workshop recordings for 40 participants after the workshop through courier service. Kindly visit:www.rctd.org (current workshop) or www.rctdmembers.org
M. Rahmat Ullah
Chief Research Officer
Institute of Research Promotion (IRP)
You can visit any bank or nearest HBL branch and deposit registration fee of Rs. 3000/participant against RCTD account given below.
Banking Details: (Rs. 3000)Title of Account: RCTD, Account # 1283-7900511903 Banker: Habib Bank Limited (HBL), Branch Code: 1283
· Pay Through Your Own ATM Card or Internet Bnaking by Using Fund Transfer Feature and confirm us on firstname.lastname@example.org
· Submit your fee in cash to any HBL nearest branch against the RCTD account and confirm us
Payment (Submit your mode of payment Cross Cheque/Pay Order to any nearest HBL branch against RCTD account or Send your mode of payment to 217- J1 Wapda Town, Lahore (Near J1 Market)In the favor of ,Title: RCTD, Account # 1283-7900511903 Banker: Habib Bank Limited (HBL), Branch Code: 1283,
· Pay Order (In the favor of RCTD)
· Demand Draft (In the favor of RCTD)
· Cross Cheque (In the favor of RCTD)
How to participate?
The confirmed participant/university will receive a confirmatory email from RCTD. The email will have a workshop join link. The participant will click the join link on the day of workshop at the time mentioned on the link, after clicking the setup will start and after 2-3 minutes, the participant will be connected with live HD Video Conferencing of the workshop.
Desktop computer/Laptop P4 or latest
A set of Headphone & Mic (connect to your computer)
Who Should Attend?
- Faculty Members
- Research Scholars (MPhil/PhD)
- Research Associates
- Researchers of Medical Sciences
- Researchers of R&D Organizations
- Researchers of Social Sector Organizations
For any questions or concerns regarding payments please contact one of our offices for assistance.
Managing Director (MD)
Cell: + 97 1528047514, +92 322 4309974
RCTD INC., North America Head Office
Office: +1 905487 1733
RCTD INC., Asia/ Gulf Region Office
217J1 Wapda Town, Lahore.
PO Box 54816 Abu Dhabi UAE
Office :+97 152 8047514
Office: +92 322 430 9974